Friday, June 03, 2011

Thw Wounded Soldier

Performing for a crowd that responds in a wildly different manner than what I am used to is a humbling experience. Last night I was at the Broadway comedy club at a show that benefitted wounded veterans. The house was packed with an audience that I later found out had a ton of English as a second language peeps as well as austrailians. Not really the point. The point is that jokes that had the crowd rolling at the improv in Pittsburgh last week seemed to have the audience nonplussed last night.

I finished and started fine but there was a point in the middle where I wanted to shoot everyone in the audience and then myself. Then I would have been the wounded soldier.

On a lighter note, I am off to see the new York premiere of my movie.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment