I feel like a douche for hiring a part time assistant but it had to be done.
Sally got caught up in the craziness of it all.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 10 am
2. Diamonds or Pearls? Pearls, but not the kind you find in oysters, I refer to the kind that land on a lady's neck.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Fun with Dick and Jane, or a as I like to call it, I am a Dick for paying for
4. What is your favorite TV show? 24, are you serious? There are no other shows.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing... I need to get married
6. What's your middle name? Curtis, Incidentally my Father's name is Curtis, my older brother's middle name is Curtis and I have a
younger brother named Curtis.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I like potatoes.
8. What foods do you dislike? things with strange textures.
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Kettle Blue Chips
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? ??? Saturday Morning, it's a compilation of Saturday morning cartoon themes covered by
11. What kind of car do you drive? None. The last car I drove was a sweet rental.
12. Favorite sandwich? PB and J
13. What characteristics do you despise? Cheaters.
14. What are your favorite clothes? I go back and forth, it has been only recently that I enjoyed dressing up.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you
go? Mexico, I know its no big deal, it's just that I have never been.
6. What color is your bathroom? White with blue accents
17. Favorite brand of clothing? I am partial to Banana Republic because I lack imagination.
18. Where would you want to retire to? Montana. what? It's nice.
19. Favorite time of day? afternoon
20. Where were you born? New York City right now, but itching to get back to LA
21. Favorite sport to watch? Sports?
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? I don't care, I don't plan on sending it out to anyone but Corey Burrington and my
23. Who will be the first to respond? I doubt anyone will, but we'll see.
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I am sweating.
27. What did you want to be when you were little? Computer Programmer
28. What is your best childhood memory? Wearing my Grandpa's hat.
29 . What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Computer Programmer, actor and writer are the big ones.
30. Nicknames: Asshole. It's not really a nickname, just something people call me.
31. Number and location of piercing's? None anymore.
32. Eye Color? Hazel
33. Ever been to Africa? No
34. Ever been toilet papering? No, do I live in an eighties movie?
35. Been in a car accident? Yes
36. Favorite day of the week? Your mom.
37. Favorite restaurant? Mo Pitkins right now.
38. Favorite flower? lily.
39. Favorite ice cream? coffee.
40. Favorite fast food restaurant? Never! (Taco Bell Shhhhhhhh.)
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Toys R Us
42. Bedtime: Late
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this
questionnaire? Ugh, who wrote this!
44. Last person you went to dinner with? Itamar Moses
45. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer fan
46. What is your favorite color? Blue? I don't know.
47. How many tattoos do you have? none
48. Who was the last e-mail you got before this one? A message from a former student that she wanted to come to my show.
49. How many people are you sending this Email to? I told you that already stupid questionnaire! Don't you listen?!
50. What time did you finish this e-mail? 1:30 am
I know I complain about being in cabs a lot but right now I am in a cab witha driver that smells exactly like dooky.
The thing about that is, if you smell like dooky you know that you smell like dooky. You never say 'wow now that you mention it I DO smell like dooky.'
when I got in the cab we locked eyes and a silent conversation took plce.
'is that you?'
I rolled down the window and even though it was cold, he didn't question me.
Tonight I went to a readingseries that was all about erotica. I thought that it would be a bust at first but it proved to be a reallygood show.
The most interesting part of the show for me was the fact that during one of the most arousing portions of the show, I was sitting next to the mother of one of my friends. I dont know a lot about erotica, but I do know that you cant enjoy it when you are sitteng nxt to your friends mother.
Afterwards a woman challenged me to a dance off, but as you know, I cant be beaten.
I cant be beaten...
I went out to do a few jokes tonight and two, count em, two people were filiming my set tonight.
I talked to both of them and one of them was nice and one of them was an ass. I was nice to the nice one and an ass to the ass one.
Lookit, I'm an instrument of instant karma.
This is not interesting.