Sunday, October 14, 2007

Boston Comedy Festival LOSER! " Karaoke tonight?

Hey everyone!  I lost the Boston Comedy fest finals.

 

In fact I did what I wanted to do at the festival.  I wanted to get out there and get more well known and I wanted to make it to the finals.  Mission accomplished on both of those.

 

During the preliminary and the semifinal rounds I was almost unstoppable.  During the finals however, there was quite the shift in the attending audience age.  I got laughs from the younger people, but the older more conservative part of the crowd would almost gasp in horror at some of the subject matter I shose.  It's kind of interesting to be able to please and horrify sections of the audience at the same time.

 

Myq Kaplan was my pick to win, he came in second.  Tommy Savitt, who was nowhere on my radar won.   Check out his website and make your own decision.  He's very good at what he does and a long time pro.

 

KARAOKE TONIGHT NYC?

 

I am back in town so I will be hanging out with the live karaoke band at Mo Pitkins House of Satisfaction on Ave A between 2 and 3 tonight from 9 pm to midnight.

 

Come on.  let's sing Karaoke, have a drink and a snuggle.

 

________________

www.bestalbino.com - word

No comments:

Post a Comment