Sunday, September 18, 2005

Done with the movie

So, Okay, I am aback in NYC and I am happy to say that I had a peachy time working on the movie and all is well.
 
Florida is great.  The Florida outback in the wilds of the adventure unlimited camping ground, not so great.  There were more bugs ready to bite and sting than I think I have ever seen in my life.  There were also a huge number of these "lovebugs" all around.  Have you ever heard of these.  Two of these spend their whole life attached to one another.  They have sex for extended periods of time and they even fly around while still connected.  Their flying around while connected makes them really easy to smack out of the air. There were so many of these bugs that at one point I went to open a door to a cabin and my hand was instantly smeared with the broke bodies of these bugs that  I had just inadvertently crushed under my hand.  I made a ton of little bug Romeo and Juliets in one fell swoop.

________________
www.bestalbino.com

No comments:

Post a Comment