Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SXSW Journal Part 4: Too Many Tacos


2011-03-14 23.35.36.jpg
Just a word of advice to attendees of SXSW.  Please, don't bang on the door constantly when I am in the middle of a complicated poo.  I will yell at you.

ATTACK THE BLOCK
Seeing this movie made me both happy and sad.  Happy, because it was loads of fun and managed to stay crazy all the way through.  I have been making it a habit to try and ask a question at every  panel or screening that I go to.  My question for the director is a contains spoilers so i won't share it here, but please check out that movie, it has my highest recommendation.

I spent my very first night "out" in Austin.  i went to a snazzy club and had free drinks chips and salsa.

Later, I have to go potty again.

No comments:

Post a Comment