Friday, April 09, 2010

Watch The Awkward Comedy Show Tonight at 12/ 11 c

Hi there!

 

It's been incredible working almost every day on my movie The Awkward Comedy Show for about a year and a half.  Please join me in watching the premiere of it on Comedy Central at midnight tonight.  Eleven central time.

 

TRAILER http://vimeo.com/10206993

 

ALSO

 

While you are watching log on  to  keithandthegirl.com and you will be able to chat with the performers and call in to talk to them live right after the broadcast.  Present will be Hannibal Buress, Marina Franklin, Baron Vaughn and Victor Varnado.

 

I refuse to shower until everyone agrees to watch.

 

Love and kisses… Victor

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Mr. Varnado! I loved the movie. I'm so glad you read my post! You all are really great comedians, I laughed so hard, plus your illustrated story made me cry! So I laughed and I cried all in one sitting. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome. I'd like you to know that I'm obsessed with your comedy now and I'm telling all my friends.

    ReplyDelete