Thursday, June 17, 2004

Last Comic Standing

Yeah, I saw last comic standing last night and I felt good and bad.
 
A lot of the comics who had made it to the final round were friends of mine.  There were quite a few comics who did well and then didn't get to be in the house and apparently there was a bit of an upset because of that.  Truth is, the people that did get into the house were not necessarily the comics that I would have chosen, but ultimately, that doesn't matter at all because I am not in charge.  From the show it kind of looks like Dan Natterman really got the short end of the stick.  That guy is funny!  By the way, if you ever want to insult a comic to their face then tell them that they are funny, but when you say funny make funny sound like "phony" as if you were saying it ebonically.
 
I declined to even audition for Last Comic Standing this year because I thought that it would be silly to wait in a long line. 
 
Now I wish I had.

________________
www.bestalbino.com

No comments:

Post a Comment