Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Fahrenheit 9/11

I saw it!
 
I saw Fahrenheit today and I was happy and sad.
 
I was happy because I got a chance to see marvelous film that really shows America at its best and worst.  America at its worst because of all the questionable things that went on for many years, and at its best because there are many places in the world where a film as slanted against the existing government would not see the light of day.
 
I have a real problem with a film that id modeled after the documentary format that spoon feeds you emotion, but I appreciate the fact that this movie is definitely going to see a much larger and more diverse audience than would have ever seen this type of film in the past.  There are going to be quite a few people that will look at the entire 9.11 experience in a whole new way.
 
After the movie I kissed someone.
 
I guess all the death is a turn on for some chicks.*
 
 
*This was a joke.

________________
www.bestalbino.com

No comments:

Post a Comment