Thursday, May 26, 2011

I am on my way to Pittsburgh to do some dates as a feature for Hannibal Buress. It's like The Awkward Comedy Show all over again... except I headlined that show and he is headlining this one. And there's nobody else on the show but us... And for some reason he is really into tiny planes.

I was a last minute addition to the show so they didnt have my hotel and travel budgeted, but i am making enough so that is not an issue... but in order to keep my profits at a maximum, I am trying to do things on the cheap... Priceline anyone?

I ended up getting a hotel a couple of miles from the Improv In Pittsburgh and a cheap Megabus ticket. I stayed up all night so that I can sleep the entire way. Now that I have gotten the bus ticket, I maybe should have paid the extra $$ for a plane. Dang.

If you are in Pittsburgh today, tomorrow or Saturday and you want to see some excellent comedy, and me, then come on down to the Improv from the 26 to the 28th of May!

Peace, negroes!




No comments:

Post a Comment