Monday, September 07, 2009

ROBOTO SUPREMO need your help

Hey guys. Remember that giant robot short film tht I began working on about a year ago? Let me remind you.



www.robotosupremo.com

Anyways, during the time that I finished it and now I finished a whole other movie (www.awkwardkings.com( and managed to sell that one to Comedy central. Which is awesome.... buuuuut...

I need to finish Roboto Supremo and am in need of some help.

VFX - I am looking for someone with knowledge of visual effects composting and perhaps Apple Motion of after effects. Especially someone who likes lasers, robots and giant, monster effects.

COMPOSER - We had a wonderful composer that had to move and start working on a different project while this film was in hiatus. We would love to have someone new who is inspired by what you see here.

Anyhow, pass this along to anyone you know that might be interested and thanks for reading.

email replies to:

victor at bestalbino dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment