Friday, December 17, 2004

So I saw the Aviator

The absolute best part of the Aviator was Kate Blanchet as Katherine Hepburne.  Decapri-who?   I thought that the movie lacked any sort of struggle and that it was impossible to relate to the main character.  Others thought differently.
 
F those guys thought, cause the movie had a huge hole in it.  I went to see the movie with one of my friends who is about to go back to Kuwait for a month and hang out with his parents.  I asked him if Kuwait was pretty and he said that it was.  I bet it is.
 
A rat ran through the subway platform today and I was amazed at how big they are getting.  I bought Godzilla, Destroy all monsters for my nephew.  It's a video game hat he will enjoy if he likes monsters at all.
 
I didn't really have much to say today, but I thought you deserved some attention.

________________
www.bestalbino.com

No comments:

Post a Comment