Monday, December 29, 2008

What's the solution?

As most of you know, I have been working on my movie for a while and we finally have locked the edit and are just doing the final sound design now. The movie is The Awkward Kings of Comedy. Of course, at the same time I have been trying to finish the fist pass on the visual effects for Roboto Supremo, the movie that I am making with a giant robot and Michel Gondry starring as the mayor of Tokyo.

Here's my point.

My sleep schedule is completely off now. I have no idea how to get it back on track. I have stayed up until 7 for a few nights in a row and I have no way of getting back on track. One of my friends suggested that I stay up a day and a half and then go to sleep. does that sound right? sounds crazy to me, or what if I end up falling asleep in the middle of the afternoon and then wake up in the middle of the night and have to do it all over again?

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. just do what i did and sleep a day and a half. you may be reluctant to lose that much work time, but both you and the movie will be better off for it...unless of course Roboto Supremo has a really good spot for a black albino zombie.

    ReplyDelete