Monday, August 14, 2006

You and I should be together...

Hi there.  Isn't it about time you came out to see me and then I saw you too?  Read below for news.
 
This week you can find me in public at:
 
FLYING BLIND - FREE
10:oo PM TUES
Rififi - 11th Street between 1st and 2nd NYC
Improvised Standup Comedy SON!
Roger Hailes, Jordan Carlos, Victor Varnado
with special guest MYKA FOX
 
GRANDMA'S CANDY BOX - FREE
10:oo PM THURS
Bar None - 3rd AVE between 12th and 13th NYC
I host a night of Comedy
Myka Foc and Eliza Santos
 
NEWS
I just got offered some cash to write and direct three short films.  The weird thing is, the network that is footing the bill decide to let me do whatever I want on this one.  Just money and free reign.  I will say the name of the company once they give me the okay.  See you later?
 
Later.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment