Friday, July 14, 2006

Shadow Of The Colossus

This is video game.  I really think that it is the greatest game ever made.
 
Here's the premise:
 
You come to a temple with your dead girlfriend in your arms and ask the God's if they would please bring her back to life.  The God's are like sure they will if you will only go kill these sixteen mythical  beasts.
 
And that's it.  You hunt down mountain sized beasts in the hopes that these dudes will bring your dead girlfriend back to life.
 
It makes no sense, but I understand it.
 
Uh... before you judge me, you have to realize that I love games and art, and when they merge, I freak out.
 
I'm lame aren't I.
 
Don't tell me.

________________
www.bestalbino.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:58 PM

    No your not Lame I play all games because it takes me out of my strange life. As for Shadow Of The Colossus, it's a great game your not strange for liking it :)

    ReplyDelete