Sunday, September 29, 2002

Excuse me for giveing you so many bar stories. In actuality I barely drink, but on days like today I teach class and then do two shows so that pretty much fills up my day.

At the end of such a day, I go and hang out with my friends at the 'ol bar or what not. That makes for some fun. I only had orange juice with seven-up tonight, but that didn't stop me from getting loud with a table of my friends and singing the praises of "putting yo thangs on the table" That phrase was edited alittle bit for the kids.

At one point we all took a picture to gether. I couldn't look at the camera because one of the women in the picture decided it would be a good idea to expose her boob while the picture was being taken. If you ask me, it was a good idea.

I know that I should have been looking at the camera, but I just couldn't turn my head away.

I am a child in a man 's body. Come and get it ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment