Saturday, March 06, 2010

Shooting a music video with Rob Cantrell



So Rob Cantrell is a comedian friend of mine and he asked me to direct a music video for his song "Rub My Feet" off of his new CD. Sweet!



I have been spending a lot of time experimenting with the Sanyo Xacti camera. It's like the fFlip camera but you can switch it over to manual control. theorhetically you should be able to make some pretty good looking images since it shoots it HD (although highly compressed) in a similar fashion to the HD Flip/


I was pleasantly suprised at the quality that I was able to pull out of that little camera. Some of the raw images and th processed ones looked fantastic. The thing to remember is that the sensor on this camera s so small that low light performance is a real chore.



Here are some stills.

Big Thank you to Diane ODebra, Mara Heron, Margaret Teich, and Beatrice LaBarge.

Look for the premiere of the video online on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment