Sunday, May 13, 2012

TRON is good again?

I am a huge fan of the original Tron.  So when I heard they were making a sequel to it I was so very excited.  Unfortunately, I had no idea that the sequel would suck so much. Kind of like what happened with Star Wars and the prequels.  They also sucked so much.

But now, Tron has decided to try and redeem itself with a cartoon in much the same way Star Wars tried with the Clone Wars Cartoon  I say tried because the clone wars was so bad in it's first season that many people never gave it a chance in subsequent seasons. (It's better now, I swear)

The first episode of the cartoon is online for your viewing pleasure.  Once it gets past the exposition, it gets pretty entertaining.  It seems a lot more inventive than Tron: Legacy.  Maybe a case of too many cooks... Please dont get terrible.


No comments:

Post a Comment